The Territory Tourism Vouchers are back for a fourth round!
Registrations open on 4 October 2021 at 8pm.
Important information for round 4
- Round 4 runs from 4 October until 31 January 2022
- There is one voucher and one bonus claim per person up for grabs
- The optional bonus claim is a reimbursement of up to $200 based on a dollar for dollar investment when the product you book is more than 400km from your permanent residence
- There are limited vouchers up for grabs and all Territorians 18+ are eligible to apply for a voucher in round 4
- Once you receive your voucher you will have 14 days to make your booking, and will need to complete your travel prior to 31 January 2022
Visit our FAQs page for help and information relating to the Territory Tourism Voucher.
How does it work?
From 4 October @ 8pm register for your Tourism Voucher.
Fill in the registration form (all fields are compulsory and vouchers will be received within 7 days upon successful registration).
Plan your holiday on one of the Visitor Information Centre websites, whilst you await your voucher.
Once you receive your voucher code via email, make your booking online or instore at one of the Visitor Information Centres (don’t book direct with the operator).
You will have 14 days from the date on your voucher to make your booking.
Enter in your voucher number/s in the ‘promo field’ box on the payment screen. Your round 4 voucher discount of up to $200 per person will be applied and automatically taken from the total amount.
Redeem your bonus claim
If the product you have booked is 400km or more from your permanent residence you can apply for your bonus claim (up to an additional $200 based on a dollar for dollar investment of the total booking amount). This step must be completed within 7 days of receiving your booking confirmation.
To redeem the bonus claim, you will need to apply online and provide full contact details including your voucher number, booking confirmation, proof of residency and bank details.
Enjoy your NT experience
Bonus claim reimbursements will be made to you by the NT Government after
completion of travel (proof of travel may be required).
Enjoy your travel and remember to share the love across your socials using #NTAustralia and tagging the tour businesses!
Dreaming of an NT holiday?
Start planning and discover where you can go and what you can book using your Territory Tourism Voucher online at one of the Visitor Information Centres.